Looking for Automotive products

Free Member
slayer1011
Hello, before i signed up here, i did a test search for automotive products, found many results, but when i signed up and logged in, there's not as many :(

im looking for aftermarket and performance auto parts, wholesale and drop shipping.

i know its very specific, but most of the other sites here have a large variety of products i could never sell, such as clothing, perfumes, electronics etc

does anyone know where i can get products such as
Intakes
Brakes
Suspention
Body Panels
Lights (head/tail)
racing components
Car Audio / Video
Car PC's
etc...

there are a few sites i have been cehcking out, but some ask for bsuiness references. It's hard to get references when no one will let you login to sell their products :(

Thank in advance, P.S. i hope i psoted in teh correct area.

Free Member
slayer1011
Just a quick update, i need to know companies that are located in, or ship to Canada
i checked out a few sites i saw on anotehr post, and they dont seem to say if they offer shipping to canada or not (still waiting on a reply from them directly)

thanks

scoobie
My brother and I used to run an online performance shop in calgary Ab. Let me know what you would be looking for.

phatmitzu
What exactly are you looking for? I have many them.

compacter
I am located in Canada and i am a sales rep for a friends Performance shop dealing in all auto parts and accessories. Please get me a list of detailed parts you would require and i will work out prices for you. You can check out our site @ Link hidden: Login to view

my name is Dany my email if needed is Link hidden: Login to view

by the way i am located in bolton, ontario just north of toronto

Free Member
kwuan28
any aftermarket for Ford Focus?

compacter
get me model numbers or links to what you want i can find them for you.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.