Save Time & Money Finding Genuine Wholesale Kitchen Cabinet
High Gloss Lacquer Kitchen Cabinet
White Color Kitchen Cabinet
Flat Pack Kitchen Cabinet
How to buy wholesale kitchen cabinet supplies
The National Association of Home Builder’s Remodeling Market Index (RMI) survey reveals that kitchen remodelling is now among the most common job in the remodeling market with the average household spending anywhere from $17k to $37k. And guess what? About 30% of the budget goes into kitchen cabinets! Certainly there's opportunity to make money here if you source them at the right price and resell for profit.
If you want to join this group and are looking to buy wholesale kitchen cabinets, we have some tips for you:
- Options to customize — Generally you can find 3 type of customization for kitchen cabinets:
- Pre-manufactured: Stock cabinets that come in standard sizes and shapes, these modular kitchen cabinet systems can help save money. They're worth a look as the quality has really improved in recent years.
- Semi-custom: They allow to choose different sizes and styles so the cabinets are built after you order them. That makes it easier to design a kitchen that fits a particular requirements.
- Custom: Cabinets that are handmade to fit any requirements, also the most expensive of the three types. The price will vary widely depending on size, materials and options. They also take much longer time to deliver.
- Ready-to-assemble or fully assembled — How you want the cabinets to be delivered will greatly affect the shipping price. Ready-to-assemble cabinets are packed in flat, space-saving boxes, so they’re easier to ship and transport. However, they will take longer to install compared to fully assembled, which are ready to be installed upon arrival but are more expensive.
- Medium density fiberboard (MDF) — Most mass-market cabinet makers use MDF to construct their cabinets. Because of mdf, you're able to buy an entire set of kitchen cabinets for under $10,000. However, if you want to sell premium cabinets, consider finding quality cabinet makers who offer 100% wood cabinets at a good price.
Where to buy wholesale kitchen cabinets
Finding cheap wholesale kitchen cabinets can be tricky if you don't know where to look, luckily there are few places to quickly find them:
If you are persistent and lucky, you can score cabinets for very low price on sites like Craigslist or eBay where people are trying to get rid of their old cabinets.
As mentioned, such good deals can be hard to come by but there are always people selling their stuff for cheap on those sites. Just be warned that your customers will be getting used goods then.
Local trade shows & exhibition
Look out for kitchen exhibition or trade shows that are happening in your neighbourhood, as usually these are avenues for wholesalers to advertise their kitchen products. With bargaining, you could score yourself a decent cabinet deal.
The downside is, these tradeshows and exhibitions don't stay all year long. So you will have to wait if there isn't one when you need it.
Supplier directories, like SaleHoo, vet their suppliers. This means you won't need to worry about finding high-quality suppliers or getting scammed.
While there is a small fee ($67/year for SaleHoo), it's the best method for beginners. We even give you our market research tool, which shows you how often items sell and helps you find new products to add to your store!
Finding trusted suppliers
Not all suppliers are true wholesale suppliers. Some are out to scam you. Avoid that by checking off these to-do’s:
Contact the supplier and verify their address
Trustworthy suppliers will proudly share their contact details on their website. Call them and Google their address to verify their identity.
Check your supplier’s reputation and track record
Try to only work with suppliers with at least 10 years in business. Additionally, call their customers to find out what they think of the supplier.
Purchase and inspect their products
Samples will show you product quality, packaging and shipping speeds. It’s always a good idea to order a sample before commiting to a supplier.
Test their customer support
Your supplier’s customer support will directly affect your support to your customers. So test it early and often!
Since 2005 SaleHoo has helped over 137,000 customers successfully start online businesses on eBay, Amazon and their own online stores.
SaleHoo has over 14 wholesale suppliers for kitchen cabinet
Step 1: Find kitchen cabinet supplier that sell
We research various marketplaces to provide you insider information about product's sell rate — how likely is the product going to sell, so you don’t have to second guess.
Step 2: Contact a supplier
Contact one of our 14 vetted wholesale kitchen cabinet supplier and choose the best one for your needs. You can get started with them right away!
Step 3: Add products to your store
Once you have a great product and a great supplier, it's time to cash in. Upload your product listings and take your chunk of that $100 billion market share!