Hello again dear Salehoo friends :)
I have a few questions about Shipping Methods on eBay.
1. What's the difference between :
* Other freight service >
Specify your own freight shipping options in your item description.
*Freightquote.com - Let our freight service provider calculate the shipping cost for you and your buyers automatically.
2. The pickup location text box
*Does it mean how the seller sends the item or how the buyer receives it?
* There are 4 options on this text box ,Can someone please explain each option on this text box, it's not clear to me.
3. Pickup details check boxes
*Driver must go inside building for pickup or
*I need help packing or crating my item and will provide dimensions
To whom this info is Intended (buyer,seller)?
4. Is freight shipping available only for domestic U.S or Internationally too, and if so how ?
5. Does the eBay buyer protection includes also Freight shipping and under which terms?
6.Are all freight shipments have included insurance?
7.Are all freight shipments traceable online, is it mandatory by eBay policy?
1.Is there an agreement between these companies and ebay that benefits the customer, how?
2.Does eBay require from each seller to add insurance for his item and a tracking option, is it mandatory?
1.Are there any special terms on local pick up?
2.How's the buyer protection works here,How eBay prevents scams by buyer side and how it makes sure that the transaction went great?
That's all for now, sorry it's a bit long but it is very important to me.
Thanks in advanced,