You need a lot of work on this site. The member that said the site sucks could have been more helpful in describing exactly what is necessary on your site in order to enable commerce online.
Recommended site resolution: 1024x768 monitors. This means don't be wider than 1000 pixels from left to right.
1. Your header is using up too much space unwisely. This is valuable realestate that could be useful for other important elements. These include: 'add to favorites', 'Live Chat' (place it where people can see it and make it smaller), 'Shipping Information' (Gains trust and awareness) and forms of payment you accept such as paypal, etc. Most of all 'CUSTOMER SERVICE information such as a phone number.
2. Your logo needs to be smaller and the black text 'Global Shop' is partially covered by the darker areas on the image of the world. Also I can't read the small tag line below your logo.
3. The color scheme is terrible. Neon colors are no good. The site needs to be clean, readable, organized and easy to navigate. Currently you only have a limited number of categories which you're better off putting as featured categories on your homepage.
4. Link hidden: Login to view. On this page your price is 21.99 and you save 0? Then why show you save $$$ if you don't save anything?
5. Back to homepage: Besides the fact that you have duplicate categories (Top Tabs/Left Nav) which is bad for Search engines. The tabs on the top of the page are all aligned to the right. What if I had a smaller resolution and couldn't see your tabs all the way to the right, worse yet couldn't see your checkout? Align this to the right and then make sure that something happens (underline text, change color of tab) when I hover my mouse over these tabs so that I know it's a LINK. Get rid of the left Navigation bar or Top Nav if you only have limited categories. One must go.
6. WELCOME TO Ivr Global-Shop: Put this on the lower part of the page below the products. It's mainly for search engines and to a certain degree to gain trust.
7. Bring your mailing list info to the left info box. It should not be buried deep down below if you want people to find it.
8. It makes more sense to use the space where you now have 'Welcome to Ivr...' for a reasonably sized banner to promote specials such as 'Weekly Specials'. Think rotating banner. This way you could show products as well as promotions such as Coupons, Free Shipping banners.
10. Use the area on the homepage where you have products to show a limited (6) number of items and show 'Top Sellers' or 'Clearance'.
11. Put all those images of paypal, ups, etc on the footer of the page and make them smaller. If you want people to see them put it in an info box on the right column and up higher where you now have live chat.
12. Where is your 'Shop by price'? for quick buys.
13. Obviously change the page title: My New Website - Need Feedback is not what you're looking to have google index.
14. You have two buttons: 'Buy Now' and 'Add to Cart' - Why have two when the do the same thing? It's confusing make one 'Details' that will lead you to the product page.
15. Your 'Search' button. What kind of search is it? Keyword? Item Number? make it clear as to what type of information can be entered in this box such as 'Keyword Search:'.
16. Nothing happens when I put my mouse over a product link from the homepage. How else would I know it's something that I can click on besides the little hand icon? Best off making the color change or something similar to invoke action.
17. It wouldn't hurt to make your product images on the listing pages bigger such as '130x130' pixels.
18. Where's your shop by 'Manufacturer/Brand'?
19. Where's your bread crumb?? - Homepage > Category Page > Product Page. This is extremely important. If i'm on the product page how can I trail back to where I came from for ease of navigation? You should add bread crumbs.
20. Your product page needs to have the pricing information close to the image. Not way over to right.
There's a lot more work that's needed on this site - too many to list.
I hope this is insightful and helpful to you and all members who are serious about success online.