I am located in India, I have few questions follows
Please anybody help me on above questions.
1) Can I still use ebay US,UK,CA and AU for sale?
A) Yes you can but you must make sure your location is listed honestly as this is required by ebay.
2) I have seen for some link asking reseller tax id for US which I don't have. Can I still manage? how?
A) Yes, But suppliers that ask for a US tax ID most likely only suppy US buyers, You can still find many wholesalers but you may not be able to setup an account with the suppliers listed with Tax Id Requirements.
3) There are very less listing available for India in supplier list, (mainly under wholesalers, manufactures, liquidator and more)
A)Yes this issue is mainly because we cannot validate many suppliers from india. There are still many suppliers but we must be able to validate them before they can be added.
4) I have purchased Auction Inspector also along with salehoo membership there I found, software is only build for four countries.
A) My advice would be to message firstname.lastname@example.org and ask them for a refund on Auction Inspector.
5) Under wholesaler and manufacturer seen that few are retailers are listed(correct me if I am not wrong - I am new to salehoo)
A) This you would actually have to contact the company in question. When we review these sites we generally ask for priceslists for light bulk and large bulk and they are listed according the the pricelists we recieve. We dont control thier website prices. As a side note many of these suppliers have special priceslists for wholesale buyers that are not listed on thier websites. Again you will have to contact them by phone or email to get this info.
6) I really found 'research Lab' useful but in result there should be one more tab for suppliers need to be add that will helpful finding suppiler easily based of items for which I am looking for. (like wholesaler link, manufacturer link, etc..) otherwise finding suppliers is very tedeous.
A) The research lab is not designed specifically for supplier comparison its designed for average selling price comparison and only for product research.