Welcome to SaleHoo!
The power of visual impact in consumersâ€™ purchasing decisions should not be underestimated! A video review of the product you are selling will be a big help encouraging people to buy.
Before you upload a video however, it would be best to keep in mind Ebayâ€™s requirements for adding videos to your listing, as they are pretty strict on what is and isnâ€™t allowed. You may view the full information here â€“Link hidden: Login to view
This page Link hidden: Login to view has instructions for uploading a video to your listing, which Iâ€™ve copied and pasted below:
1.Upload your video to one of eBayâ€™s approved video hosting sites. For list of approved sites, see Links Policy for embedded video links.
2. After upload is complete and your video is available on the site, follow the siteâ€™s instructions for embedding video.
3. Copy the HTML code to your system clipboard using either the siteâ€™s Copy button, if one is provided, or your browserâ€™s standard Edit-Copy menu command.
To add your video to your item description:
1. Go to the Sell Your Item form on eBay.
2. In the Description section, click the "HTML" line to select the tab for entering HTML
3. Using your browserâ€™s standard Edit-Paste menu command, paste the HTML code for your video into the item description. You can also type your regular description text on the HTML tab, or can click the â€œStandardâ€ link to go back and do that in the standard text editor tab.
4. Click the "Preview" link to check if the video is embedded correctly.
To help you maximize your efforts, you can increase your marketing clout by including a link to your website in the video you create (if you have one). Here is a useful site - Link hidden: Login to view
Best of luck and look forward to hearing how your sales go!