Here are the facts as I know them:
1. Became a member on 1/12/2012...around 2 p.m. PST
2. After noodling around the site, came across "research labs" link.
3. Already had 1 "product analysis" for Vera Bradley (it was a pre-loaded test so I could see how the link worked, I assume?).
4. Did a few more "product analysis" during the next couple of days and thinking: "I'm getting the hang of this, no worries".
5. Day 3: spent most of the day just reading threads and posts and redirects and AY AY YI......eyeballs are falling out of their sockets!
6. Day 4: Okay, lets get serious! In the span of 1 hour I did a lot of "product analysis". Last search done approximately 7 p.m. PST
7. Day 5: Ominous message.
If I somehow get back on by 7 p.m. PST 1/17/2012, I will let you know, but it sure seems like I have a running total of "research analysis" from the day I signed up?