First off id like to say ive been ripped by western union , if you do business through it , you are in the 1% category the other 99% is fraud , guarnteed. Ive lost over 8 grand in total, i gurantee you i wont lose anymore again.
checking location addresses.... This is a good way to check the location of a particular email address. If it doesnt match up its proboly fraud. Track any email with this easy FREE program. It shows you more about the person than you would think. Try it yourself
Link hidden: Login to view