As a newly approved supplier, (thank you Salehoo) I would just like to introduce our business and product.
Nu-Tan, is situated and registered in South Africa and only offer one product - patented Nu-Tan tanning patches. These patches actually gives you a tan when combined with a little bit of UV.
For example: Annie is a very pale skinned woman, she can't spend more than 15 minutes outdoors before sunburn sets in. Annie doesn't know what it feels like to have a real gorgeous tan.
So Annie buy herself Nu-Tan patches. She applies a patch to her arm in the morning and removes it after 2 to 3 hours. Later that day she spends 30 minutes outdoors. After 10 days of using the Nu-Tan patches, Annie has the most gorgeous bronze Tan!
Every pale person's dream! No sunburn, only tanned..in record time.
Over the past 2 years Nu-Tan showed extraordinary growth locally in South Africa, in one day we sold 3000 Nu-Tan boxes! Just in South Africa, with a target market of just 3%. 8% of the population in South Africa will most probably be interested in a tanning product, the other 92% will never buy tanning products as they already have very dark skin.
We decided to explore the international market.
So here we are! Ready to supply you an extraordinary product. No where else to be found!
Join us now! Dropshippers and wholesalers are welcome.
Visit our instagram for real reviews from our customers:
Link hidden: Login to view