Alcohol free products -Dropshippers needed

giftsanthings
Hi I am wanting to know if anyone knows of a drop shipper how sells alcohol free products like shampoos, conditioners, hand creams etc.

Thanks

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hello giftsanthings,

I would be happy to help you search for suitable suppliers, please give me a couple of days (the most!) to complete a search for you.

If you have no other concerns I will in touch soon!

Cheers :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hello giftsanthings,

After a couple of hours of searching, I only found 1 supplier in the directory that listed an alcohol free product - Link hidden: Login to view

This I am recommending green or organic products which are generally chemical free -

Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view - offers PVC free products

Here's list from one of our former staffs here -

Hi Czewicz,

What's stated as "organic" on one supplier's website may be listed differently on the next. So try different keywords like "green", "eco", "natural", "environment", and without quotes. You may also try contacting suppliers of regular cleaning products cause chances are, they also have what you're looking for. Anyway, here's what I've found -

All the best!

Hope this helps somehow :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.