Ankaka - Are they reliable?

Free Member
sarita2011
Hello again, I wonder if anyone here has worked with Ankaka? I want to know if the product reaches them and if they receive as they present it on your page?

I really like the page Ankaka but I wonder if anyone has had any experience good or bad about this shop to go to the safe.

Thank you for your attention.

Greetings

boxa2008
Hey hey,

well i cant really tell you much about Ankaka all i can tell you is that i sold one item of there's on ebay and had it drop shipped to the buyer and i recieved good feedback from the buyer so it arrived and it must of been in working condition but thats all i can say as i've had no other dealings with them. Hope i helped at least a bit

Free Member
sarita2011
thank you box clear that if I use a lot of your comment, thank you very much.
Greetings!

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hello :)

@boxa2008: Welcome to our site and a big thanks for sharing your experience with Sarita and the rest of our community. If you could do add it on their profile and be the first to rate them on SaleHoo - Link hidden: Login to view

@Sarita: You might also find this helpful - Link hidden: Login to view Also, always remember never to buy anything branded from Chinese sites. 9 out of 10 times you will just end up with fakes or counterfeits.

Hope this helps. All the best! :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.