Any sites like DropshipOnAuction.com with global shipping?

snodas2006
hi there does anybody know some sites like
Link hidden: Login to view but they shoud have shipping to sweden
thanks peter

Free Member
jimmy_huber
I used them a couple of times. My account has expired but I never had any problems with them. I sold several digital cameras they had on thier site. And a few xbox accessories.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Free Member
mslilly
I know this is an old post, but I think I've been burned by this site. I ordered a Motorola phone, had it shipped to an ebay customer, and it appeared to be used - I had her ship it back to me so I could check it out, and everything in the box looked USED. I shipped it back to them, and they say it's new. I must be BLIND OR STUPID?

They only refunded 80% of what I paid, charging me a 20% restock fee - and well, I have three other phones I ordered, two came in, that appear used or refurbished also, and the other still isn't here, it's been 3 wks.

So, I'm quitting! LOL I'm trying to get a refund from the site also.

Free Member
thiswayupuk
Yes - this is the same company as Dropship Design. I have a website with them - no money back guarantee :o(

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Its also possible that it was an error on thier part. They do sell refurbished items.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.