Armani Clothing - Supplier Needed

Free Member
imaginenbuy
Hi!

im looking for some reliable supplier, online store, or a simple store that make international shipping to mexico.. the niche i want to focus is in "clothing" and one of the most asked in mexico is the ORIGINAL BRAND NEW ARMANI and i want to start trading with that... in this link you will see an example.. Link hidden: Login to view i really want to emulate what is doing the listing owner from that webpage..

i need your help, this urge!!

thank you

Miguel Cebrian

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi Miguel,

Oftentimes brand names like these are a bit of a challenge to source from wholesalers or dropshippers. You'll have more luck finding them through liquidators as store overruns or returns.

Here's a list of suppliers I have gathered for you that may have what you are looking for -

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps, please let us know how you get on.

All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
imaginenbuy
what's wrong? i cant see the links :S

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi ImagineNBuy,

The main reason you can not view the links is that your membership was cancelled last January 4 since you have not paid for your second year's membership fee.

It was just a glitch in the system that you were still able to post on the forum, this has now been fixed. Sorry you will no longer be able to post on the forum or access our directory unless you rejoin.

All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
ventas-premium
Hi imaginenbuy
Im from mexico too, i want to put me in contact with you to talk about business and help ourselves in this.

First you get the money, then you get the power.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.