Authentic handbag dropshippers?

bresnki
Hello to all who read this and thanks in advance for your anticipated help. I was wondering if anyone out there uses or knows of a authentic handbag wholesaler that sell/or dropships at great prices. I am new to this site but not new to selling on Ebay and I am trying to weed out the fakes.. Thanks once again Brenda

Free Member
mslilly
I haven't been able to find designer bags - anyone that will dropship, and yes, you have to be very careful, there are tons of fakes out there, sites I mean, they say they are real, but they really aren't!!

Good luck, and if you find something, be sure to help us out here. :)

bresnki
thank you so much. Have you had any luck with this site. It seams pretty neat. I like the fact that you have others helping you out and you are not going into any wholesalers blind.. if I find one I will share it .. thanks for your kindness...Brenda

Free Member
mslilly
:lol: :lol: ] Yes, I love Salehoo, and I have found some great sites here. They have been wonderful to me! :)

The forum is a great big help. It's nice to see experiences - people have had before ordering, it truly does help!!! I will not order unless I see that someone has ordered here. Then I know what to expect! :)

Good luck, and always post your question! We are happy to help, if we can!

anderson1
HI HOPE YOUR WELL , I WAS LOOKING FOR A SITE THAT I COULD BUY HANDBAGS FROM DID YOU MANAGE TO FIND ANY ? THANKS VERY MUCH . PS. ALSO LOOKING FOR NIKE TRAINERS ?

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.