Brandname/desginer clothes and electronics for eBay - Dropshipper needed

24 Feb 12 10:14:45 pm
Hey everyone, I'm new to the dropship game, but I've been selling clothing on ebay for a while. I have a 100% positive feedback top rated sellers account, and I figure it's time to get back in the game. I want to know who the best dropshipper for designer clothing and consumer electronics would be. I am located in Canada, so I do not have a tax ID, business ID or any outside info that most of the sites ask me for, but most of my clients are in the US. I am looking to make at least $10-20 per sale, if I can make more, that would be great. Please get back to me with a few company's that can cater to my needs, and I'll be glad to become a top earner for them.

Thanks so much Salehoo!

Site Admin
27 Feb 12 02:14:40 am
Hi Mike,

Welcome to SaleHoo, nice to have you on board!

I did a recent search for the same products (branded clothing and electronics) for another of new member -Link hidden: Login to view

Alternately when you do your own searches you can easily filter out suppliers/dropshippers by using our search filters. To filter your searches please click on the 'more options' link under the green search button.

I cannot guarantee that you will make your traget $10-20 dollar profit margin but the list should help you start out :)

All the best!

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at