Canadian business license - How to get one?

12 Mar 13 06:07:44 pm

In many dropshipper website i visit from the salehoo directory, most of them ask for a business license, but i don't have it, i don't know where to have one or how to have one, i live in canada and i don't think i need a business license here (not sure), can someone help me about that ?

thank you

Site Admin
13 Mar 13 12:23:55 am
Hello Stephan,

Occasionally you may run into suppliers who want to see a business license before they will sell to you. These suppliers will generally have large minimum orders and wish to determine that you are serious about purchasing their goods.

Getting a business license is fairly straight forward. You need to contact your local court house or country clerk's office and they will direct you to the person you need to speak with. Some states will charge a fee for a business license application.

For registering your business in Canada, please refer to this guide -
Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps :)

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at