Drop shipping - How do I start?

Free Member
richardkiney1
Wondering if someone who has had success with drop shipping can send me in the right direction...

If you were starting from 0 how would you proceed?

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi Richard,

I don't have a success story to share but just a few tips that may (hopefully) help you find success in drop shipping :)

There are 5 basic steps -

1. Find a supplier - You can start exploring our directory if you haven't already. Look for a dropshipper that suits your needs. This might help in your hunt - Link hidden: Login to view

2. Select products from your new supplier's range - Check that your supplier offers a wide range for you to choose from and be sure these are in stock.

3. Get a tax ID

4. Choose a selling platform - You have many platforms to choose from. We'll leave this up to you :)

5. Manage your listings

To learn more about the 5 steps and how you can start a dropshipping business please go to - Link hidden: Login to view

Here are additional guides that may help as well:

Link hidden: Login to view

All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.