Drop Shipping to eBay

rze
I have created an eBay store and am looking for information on how to find the drop shippers I can work with.

I want to browse the electronics markets (although I;m sure that's pretty saturated) as well as Toys and possibly clothes.

Can anyone help get me pointed in the right direction?

salehoo_group
Site Admin
mkenterprise.com offer dropshipping of electronics products and at very good rates.

You must remember that the margins on electronics are very low and it is not a good market for drop shipping esp onto eBay. Would you be interested in anything else like: lingerie, crafts etc.. that tend to have less competition and greater margins?

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

vpa021
Free Member
mkenterprise.com offer dropshipping of electronics products and at very good rates.

You must remember that the margins on electronics are very low and it is not a good market for drop shipping esp onto eBay. Would you be interested in anything else like: lingerie, crafts etc.. that tend to have less competition and greater margins?

can u help me with what is good to sell and make money i see u listed lingeries crafts etc please help me by providing little bit more info and sites thanks in advance

jlu1985

Upgrade to DROP-SHIP account is another 50 bucks.

MKenterprise only accepts Wire Transfer for purchasing. it takes too long to process in clearing payment and shipping.

I tried using wholesale account. it's a $70 shipping to everywhere.
Good for lots. but don't forget you will make profits in it and Who is buy your lots at high costs..
Don

jimmy_huber
Free Member
I have used Link hidden: Login to view for several dropship sales on ebay. Some of the items are high priced but I have made some profit from them. They have so far delivered everything ive had them dropship quickly and without any problems. There is a membership fee that you might not like. But its one time. I think I got my money back after about 7 or 8 sales. But as a forewarning drop shipping on ebay sucks unless your selling a very high amount of items.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

sweetfinds
I have used Link hidden: Login to view and was very pleased with them. They are not as prompt with correspondance however. I eventually used Link hidden: Login to view. You get to own your own store to use either as a stand alone or use it with eBay as a drop ship company. It is already fully stocked and you set your own prices. I have made an enormous amount of money from them. It costs 45.00 annually to maintain the website. May be something to look into.

camaro-02
hello newbie here can someone help me with dropshipping and explain how it works I looked on jupitor they look pretty good but after you sell the product do you just send the customers info to the supplier?

paul

What's Hot on the Forum:

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how