Dropship supplier of Gift Baskets

nwcinternet
Hello All,

I am looking for a dropship supplier of nice gift baskets to add to my site. I have found some at EZdropshippers.com but I have not dealt with them before. Is anyone using thier gift baskets or know of a reliable supplier I can contact?

Thanks

Site Admin
fudjj
The basket case is an Australian company that offers a 10% affiliate program that ships internationally.

Offices in Sydney and Melbourne with high quality baskets that cover several genre, including fruit, florist, gourmet gift and adult only.

I would be more than happy to recommend them for both quality and reliable service, and would be hard to beat if you are based in Oz.

Contact Pia Langer at Link hidden: Login to view for more information, but fair warning that they are currently flat out so you may not get a reply straight off if they don't deem the inquiry as important.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
salehoo_group
Here are some posts in the forum relating to EZDropshippers.com...

I've also found a range of other gift basket suppliers from food and beverages to baby supplies that you may like to check out. See their links below...

Hope these help :)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view
ajomaa1
try this one , they may have some
googd luck

islandbreezeclothes
I use EZ Dropshipper for the Gift Baskets. They are fantastic! Great items, excellent customer service and they ship fast. I ordered a few for myself prior to putting them on my site. I was happy. If you want to see how they'll show up on the site feel free to peruse mine.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.