Would like to hear from members ; i know Salehoo reccommends :?: :?:

uofaguy0507
Whats the website address??

jandd111
sorry about that :roll:

Link hidden: Login to view

Free Member
ryan1212
i'm still new to dropshipping and tried it a bit on ebay using this company...the price margins aren't too great sometimes but they ship on time and their customer service is great.

superintermarket
Its all about the customer service! If they have unbroken products, ships on time, and have great customer service, I would rate it AAA+

jlu1985
Its all about the customer service! If they have unbroken products, ships on time, and have great customer service, I would rate it AAA+

I am not picking on you Mister. but the fact is...

I placed an order on 23rd. and not it still is not yet shipped. contacted them, no reply.

Furthur more, $2 is not for handling, not including shipping.

vlaulu
Hello to all. I'm new to this forum. I've made purchases from hotbuy4u.com in the past, and from my experience... I give them an A. I've purchased tools from them, sold them at local auctions and doubled my money:-) less auction 15% consignee fees.

cos2005
I've had good luck with this company. The only prblem with them is the profit margin and often it is hard to make anything. For a new online seller, this would be a good dropshipper to start with until you get your feet wet. However, if you do have a problem, I would call them instead of e-mail. I think that you would get a better response.

bacpro
My experience with this dropshipper has been good, but I find the prices a bit high.

One time they called me regarding an Item I wanted to dropship, they wanted to tell me that the address was a known fraud address in the LA Area...well I was very impressed that they would take the time to call me, so I cancelled the order...So, yes
I would say they are pretty good.

John (bacpro)

J Baca
Site Admin
salehoo_group
Have a read of these related posts in the Salehoo forum...

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.