Dropshipping on Amazon

Free Member
swift89
I want to drop ship fragrances on Amazon, but how would I submit the payment to the dropshipper if it takes up to 5 business days for the money to show up in my bank account? Are their other methods of payment to use on Amazon that doesn't require waiting that long to receive payment? Has anyone had success with dropshipping on amazon? I would appreciate your input! :)

fm1234
You can build it into your shipping time, although it might cost you some sales. I would point out with no discouragement intended that it's extremely hard to start any kind of business without at least some anticipated expenses saved up -- but having a cash reserve ahead of expected orders allows you to fill orders faster, build a reputation for good service, and build your business faster and stronger. Perhaps it's worth considering trying to get a little money socked away before you launch.

Frank

"Failure is not when you fall down. Failure is when you don't get back up."

--J.J. Luna
Free Member
swift89
thanks!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.