Dropshipping on Ebay

Free Member
beverett
Hi, everyone!

I have been selling on ebay for a while now. I built up a pretty good reputation and have made a few dollars. I am looking to generate a real income from it and have a desire to try dropshipping.

I would like to get into selling women shoes & jewelry (2 things I am very passionate about). I want to be able to sell these items primarily online but may look into doing offline selling as well.

My questions are:
1. Do you have any suggestions of dropshippers I can use for women shoes and women jewelry?
2. I know there are many people online who sell these items. Any suggestions on how I can stand out? I have sold shoes in the past so I know it is possible. Just trying to ramp up my sales.

Thanks for any information you can share!

Barb

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hello Barb,

I've read in one of our older blogs that Link hidden: Login to view is one of the highly sought after products on ebay yet also a very competitive market to be selling in. Kindly refer to my answers below -

1. Do you have any suggestions of dropshippers I can use for women shoes and women jewelry?

Women's jewelry -

Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view (costume jewelry

You can also check out this supplier - Link hidden: Login to view

For women's shoes kindly refer to this recent search and post - Link hidden: Login to view

2. I know there are many people online who sell these items. Any suggestions on how I can stand out? I have sold shoes in the past so I know it is possible. Just trying to ramp up my sales.

The guide on Link hidden: Login to view I mentioned above has a number of helpful tips for you to sell successfully.

Here are a few blogs/guides to help you make you ebay listings stand out!

Hope this helps :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.