Dropshipping through DHGate?

Free Member
runningman2016
Question - if I find a trusted seller at DH GATE and ask that the 'from address' is from me in the US
I wonder if they will do that. Or will the package still show that it is from 'dh gate'? I have several buyers in Europe.

Thanks

bayericlowe
If you find a reputable seller who is giving legitimate products, you want to specify always in the shipping order that it states the package comes from you.

Also for legitimate DHGate sellers depending on the item, you want to receive by email proof of purchase receipt just in case. This will save everyone problems later.

Free Member
chenxianjie
i think the lable of the carrier would show the package is from China rather US.
so i think you need to explain to your buyer about the origin of the products.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.