Dropshipping to a New Zealand Market

Free Member
seany27
I am interested in dropshipping to a new zealand market but i am finding it difficult to find the right suppliers to do this plz help

Free Member
userexists
Hello.

I have no idea whether your NZ market is TradeMe, but if you do plan to sell on Trademe, you are not allowed to dropship. In the terms and conditions it clearly states that you must have the items in your posession before listing them. There have been many traders banned from trademe for dropshipping, although some are still getting away with it because they have not been reported. There is a very active and nosy community posting on the community notice boards over there.

If you don't plan to sell on Trademe, then good luck with your search.

Difficult I can do right away. Impossible takes a little longer
Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
I am interested in dropshipping to a new zealand market but i am finding it difficult to find the right suppliers to do this plz help

@seany27: Hi and welcome, nice to have you here with us :)

May we know what type of products you are interested in? As well as other specifications you have on the supplier you would want to deal with - these would greatly help us find suitable suppliers for you.

@Maureen: Thanks for the heads up :)

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.