Electronics dropshippers?

chanita
Free Member
Hey guys I hope that everybody is doing fine, i just regiested today.
I will see how things go here will try this for two weeks.

I an looking for electronics very cheap ? well can someone please tell me the best dropshiper for this commodity..

also brand name apparel.

thnaks
please reply..
angela

fudjj
Site Admin
Hi Angela, you have picked one of the harder markets to break into if you are going to be selling online, electronics is a very competitive field, and drop shippers with any margin that allows you to make money are as rare as Chicken teeth.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

aslamc
Free Member
I just joined salehoo today. I am looking to get into e-commerce and I am having trouble finding a niche. Electronics is a very popular niche except like fudjj said very competitive with low profit margins. What would be the 2nd biggest market online?

aghamir
Jimmy,

A questions please: I know that selling electronics online is not easy as you've pointed out. How about selling them at a retail store, is it a good venture to follow?
thanks
-A

salehoo_group
Site Admin
Welcome to Salehoo!

A reliable and well known dropshippers of brand name electronics is MK Enterprise.
Link hidden: Login to view
They have a huge range of the latest consumer electronics and offer worldwide dropshipping.

Check them out :)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

biga09
Jimmy,

I'm new here so forgive my ignorance to probably a very common knowledge answer, but what is 'stickies'?

And is Link hidden: Login to view based in Asia legit, cause I read somewhere that if a name brand product is bieng sold in Asia 9 times out of 10 they're either sold on the black market are fakes.

Thanks.

brandonnguyen83
MK Enterprise charge you a dropshipper fees. In my knowledge, the genuine wholesaler and dropshipper do not charge you any thing beside the stock fee.

brandonnguyen83
does anybody become a member of MK Enterprise or Dropshippernetwork.com ?

brandonnguyen83
also when I check the Ipod nano 4th 8GB, the price is so high ( $144.89) or maybe even with them market price . so I think MK Enterprise is not a good wholesaler.

jaradewit
First time user of sale hoo, I checked iPods and Nokia. MK Enterprices offered both. I registered and checked in again. Retail prices in Holland (including VAT) is close to half the price of MK Enterprices.

I can sell MK all the iPods and Nokia's they need! To my opinion they should not be on the SaleHoo listing.

jaradewit
They have a huge range of the latest consumer electronics and offer worldwide dropshipping.

Check them out :)

I did check them out. Prices are much higher as in Holland. iPod, Nokia is outrageous expensive so overcareful.

bluetonic
Hey all.

I thought you might like to hear about my experience with MK Enterprise (HK).

I have been an MK customer for a few years. The first year went quite smoothly; I utilised their dropship service with minimal fuss and I generally had a speedy order turn around. However last year things started to deteriorate. I had a warranty claim (mobile phone

planes
Stop!

If your selling on eBay your not going to make money selling name brand electronics. Especially as a newbie.

I am speaking from experience and many hours researching brands and pricing.

Save yourself A LOT of time and wasted energy.

Check out electronics-store on eBay. Over 10,000 feedback. Was 8500 a year ago. I researched how to crack this guys game for over a year. I researched every wholesaler I could find. The best I could do was make about 5 bucks each item and not always that. Plus I could never find a source that could steadily compete with him.

I concluded that he was probably in the know. Meaning he had a connection with a major retailer and my guess was Newegg because he is out of CA where Newegg is stationed.

He may very well be a friend of the owner or family member or maybe even newegg itself. Plus he had another eBay account selling the exact same stuff with the same feedback around 10,000 but I forget the name.

I did make some money and had some success a couple of years ago selling computer products but got squeezed out by the big boys.

Very very cut throat.

What's Hot on the Forum:

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how