Electronics, Jewelry and Fragrance Dropshippers in Canada

Free Member
gcelectronicsstore
HI

I am new on Salehoo and i live in Toronto Canada, i already have a electronics accessories website and working with one dropshipper from US , the dropshipper is very good but they are charging very high shipping cost.

I am looking for Dropshippers from\in Canada for the following products.

a. Electronics Accessories
b. Jewelery
c. Fragrance

All these three product lines will be on 3 diff sites. Please guide me to a good Canadian Dropshipper so that i could make some money on sales. It would be great if i could get a dropshipper who could provide CSV catalogue file to upload it on site.

Please Help

Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi gcelectronicsstore,

Welcome to SaleHoo! Sorry but I found only a couple of drop shippers in Canada offering the products you have mentioned -

None for fragrances though. There are wholesale suppliers for soapmaking ingredients Link hidden: Login to view and natural body care products Link hidden: Login to view

Let us know if you need further help.

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.