Electronixhq.com - Anyone know this dropshipper?

Free Member
apelshop24
Hi all,
someone tells me this electronixhq ?

Thanks,

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hello and welcome apelshop24,

They are an electronics dropshipper and have been online for a little over 2 years. But I noticed that they are using a gmail email account. Ideally suppliers should have domain based contact email addresses as well as provide complete contact information on their site.

It's a bit of a challenge to learn more about them as their site tells so little about them.

I managed to locate this review - Link hidden: Login to view which might help.

Because of insufficient information, it would be hard to say if they are truly good or not as a supplier. Also, because we have not had any experience with them we cannot vouch for them in anyway.

Hope this helps a bit :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
apelshop24
hello, thank you very much for your help, I was also scammed by this site, I paid 29 euros and have never received anything.

I had a bad start, is clearly a scam.

regards.

Free Member
dropship_warrior_elite
hello apelshop24,

I know and use them on occasion. So far, all has went well on about 300+ orders give or take. How long ago did you sign up? I bet they are probably behind in processing memberships. That kinda stinks. Hopefully, you can get taken care of, because the prices are actually quite good. Also, if you call like 11am est you are more than likely to get a rep on the phone.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hello Dropship_Warrior_Elite,

Thanks for your feedback! It's always great to hear from someone who has actual experience with the supplier in question.

You pretty much have the same experience with the comment posted on the review I found online -

I managed to locate this review - Link hidden: Login to view which might help.

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.