Equestrian Products - Dropshipper Wanted

rothwell.debbie
Searching for dropshippers for equestrian tack and apparel for both horse and riders. basically any dropshippings to do with the equine industry. Branded or unbranded products. Must ship internationally as i am based in ireland. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by karen_salehoo on 16 Nov 16 06:18:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
edit title for clarity and SEO purposes
Directory Approved Supplier
diy-leather
Hi Debbie,

Whilst we don't have apparel, we might have some products you may be interested in, specifically designed for equine / tack care.

We've also literally, just launched our new look bottles. I'm waiting for our photographer to send these images over.

Let me know if this is of any interest to you.

Thanks

Lee

Dropship / Wholesale / Trade opportunities. Leather Care, Protect & Restore suppliers. We ship our products worldwide on a daily basis. Link hidden: Login to view // Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.