Furniture - Drop shipper required

Free Member
seanvcxz
Hey Everyone!

I'm new to this whole drop shipping thing, but I'm looking to hit it hard! I've looked through the directory of furniture drop shipper and really didn't find very much. I'm looking to start selling on eBay and expand from there.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hello and welcome to SaleHoo Sean :)

I would be happy to assist you locate suitable dropshippers. Anything else you require from your dropshippers, no MOQ, no tax ID, ships internationally?

Please let me know so I can start the search for you.

Talk to you soon!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
seanvcxz
Thanks for the reply richellemonfort! I'm looking for no MOQ and also they do not need to ship internationally.

As I mentioned in my original post, I've seen the couple there are listed in the directory, but I guess I was just looking for more options.

I really appreciate you looking into this for me!

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi seanvcxz,

I'm not sure what specific type of furniture you are after (I actually forgot to ask this part) but hope t his find what you are looking for in the suppliers listed below -

Link hidden: Login to view

Please let us know how you get on. Talk to you soon!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.