General advice on dropshipping sought

gbg88
Hi,
I've wanted to set up a drop ship business on ebay for years and am ready to take the plunge. I've noticed the payment arrangement where a customer bids/pays for an item and then I inform and pay the supplier with the needed info. It seems time consuming and a great way for errors to happen. Is there a more regular method whereby the customers payment confirmation triggers their info to go to the supplier, who is then automatically paid from the same account?
I'm looking for a USA and preferably Los Angeles, or California, drop ship source for printer cartridges, any tips?
I'm looking for a US based supplier of Wii PS3 and Ipods, I see them in the salehoo lists but is anybody happy with a particular company?
Many thanks
Roger

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.