Great electronics dropshipper wanted

queenann67
Hello,
I am a new member and am very nervous, my son has an eBay site and together we sell kids inflatables and other things. Not doing very well. By the time the items sell, most of our profit go to eBay fees and what nots, we are trying to keep prices moderate to build our customer base. What sells on eBay? We don't do replica handbags and things like that although they sell very well, we have noticed on eBay. We are trying to stay in the electronics market and kids market because people will spend money on gadgets and kids. We are having a hard time finding suppliers for our inflatables at reasonable prices without having to do large moq's. I am anxious about selling electronics because last year I lost 6,000 dollars on iPods from a tradekey member, never did get my money back or the products. I am looking for a great dropshipper of electronics that doesn't require a membership and a supplier or manufacturer of inflatables and pop-up tents and bouncers.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Well I do know of one really good dropshipper of Electronics and they have MOQ's of 1 item. But you have to sign up with them. And if you want a dropship account they charge $75.00 to set one up for you.

But they are the largest distributor of electronics in the USA.

As in they supply all the big chains like Wal-Mart Best Buy and Circuit City.

They also have a same day order fulfillment. Meaning your order ships the same day as you place the order if its in by 5PM

They do require you to have a valid tax ID. But that's a must if you want to buy electronics for a good price.

Link hidden: Login to view

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
direct-consumer
Jimmy,
Could you send me a PM with the website? They sound like they're worth looking into! Thanks.

mana2006
Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.