Wholesale & eBay Forum Drop Shippers & Drop Shipping Health & fitness related products - drop shippers wanted

Health & fitness related products - drop shippers wanted

kiss
Free Member
hi guys,

i have been a member of salehoo for a few months now and have been looking into dropshipping, however as of yet haven't committed to a supplier due to fears that they are untrustworthy; u could say im scared to take that leap of faith!

i am looking at selling health and fitness related products, mainly dietary supplements such as protein etc; can anyone help me please? i would be grateful if anyone could recommend me a supplier that they feel trustworthy :D

thanks guys!

irene_salehoo
Site Admin
Hi Kiss,

I just want to highlight that drop shipping is a great way of starting an online business without upfront capital. You list a product for sale at a selling platform, such as eBay, and you don't have to spend on anything until after it gets sold and a buyer pays you for the item. Risks of financial loss is comparatively low as compared with sending big amounts of money to purchase products in bulk. But of course bulk purchasing has its own virtue, and I just would like to address the fears you are feeling in dealing with drop shippers. Simply put, at single product order/delivery you can already tell if a drop shipper is trustworthy, and it is not like you will be hopelessly stuck with a bad one. As with all business endeavors, some level of risk will be present but we shouldn't let fears prevent us from getting into the action. :)

Erika has written about issues you need to consider in order to successfully live the drop shipping dream on eBay. If you haven't yet, it is really helpful to check it out - Link hidden: Login to view

I wish you the best, Kiss. :) I'll try to search for drop ship suppliers for the health products that you prefer and I'll get back to you shortly.

Irene

satya
ex-member
Hi Kiss,

I agree. With drop shipping, you don’t need to spend lots of money upfront to buy inventory, thus minimizing your risk.

I do understand your concerns about purchasing from a new supplier, what I can suggest is, before you begin using a drop shipper, test their shipping time and presentation by placing an order addressed to yourself. This will allow you to see how the supplier really is to work with and whether they are value for your money. Then continue to carry out occasional test orders to make sure standards are being maintained.

All the best!

irene_salehoo
Site Admin
Hi Kiss,

The following drop shippers offer health supplements:

Link hidden: Login to view

It would be great to hear about your experience with these suppliers. Kindly write a review should you get the chance to order or make contact with them. Thanks!

Let me know if you need help with anything else. Have a nice day!

Irene

What's Hot on the Forum:

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how