Hi Shitaye and welcome to Salehoo. I, too am a new member and I must say that I love it and actually learned a lot.
OK, due to the fact that I do business with them, here's what I know about dropshippers:
1. Find a supplier, who are reputable and you are familiar with the products.
2. Open an account with them, most you may need a resellers' permit.
3. These suppliers allow you to copy and paste their products and descriptions.
4. Post them to your online store.
5. Your customers buys the items from you.
6. You then place the order with your supplier.
7. You pay the suppliers and then they ship the products to your customers.
8. Your suppliers will give you a tracking number for you and your customers.
9. When your customers receive their items, they will never know that it came from another source. The suppliers has your business information, to help you generate your business.
I'm pretty sure I may be missing some other points, but I hope this helps.