How is iFunCity as a dropshipper?

13 May 10 06:40:17 pm

I wonder how it works as well iFunCity dropshipper.

I sent an email asking several questions about their dropshipping program and they responded quite quickly and with great clarity and kindness, which gives them a positive.

Since in SaleHoo there is no reviews for this dropshipper, I would like someone told me their experience or references about the site.

Site Admin
13 May 10 11:37:22 pm
Hi eLuk,

Yes, they do have a fairly fast response rate :) which is a very BIG plus!

They are an approved and verified supplier here in our directory. I have checked both and for any complaints filed against this supplier and there was none at all.

If you're a bit unsure, just do a trial order - order something small or inexpensive just so you can check their reliability as a supplier as well as the quality of their products. And remember to use you credit card when paying so you can easily do a chargeback should anything go wrong.

Hope this helps. Cheers! :)

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at