We, at ozdingo, have been offering dropshipping services for many businesses globally, who want to market online in Australia, a large online market business opportunity that is still not fully exploited by dropshippers.
We would like to share our experience and discuss.
Pretty much we understand that the advantadges of dropshipping in Australia are:
1) Competition is lower than other saturated markets in the US
2) It's a growing market so if you start dropshipping today you are in a better position for the future.
And we found that what dropshippers look for are stores with the following qualities:
1) Low prices (which we offer) so they can do big markups and still be affordable to their buyers. Some of our dropshippers markup 200% on our prices for some of our products.
2) No marketing material: we send all our orders with no marketing material at all or we customize the marketing material to promote the dropshipper's brand.
3) Speed delivery: we post our items daily no delays
4) Free shipping: all our prices include free shipping Australia wide, no surprises. So easy for dropshippers to work on that since they have a fixed cheap price to base their price on.
5) After sales service. Make sure customers always come first which is what we do. We are highly rated store on eBay, Amazon, Trustpilot, anywhere as we provide 30 day money back guarantee on all our products and provide daily customer service.
We found that by finding stores filling these criteria, they can be the best stores for your dropshipping business. We also do so much more but found that these are the most important points.
Thoughts from other stores? Dropshippers?