Interested in 'true' dropshipping

mcorrade
:)

I've been selling stuff (mostly computer parts) on the net for a short while and wanted to get into dropshipping and have a good go at it.
What I'm really interested in is the 'true' dropshipping where I place the product up on my website or eBay and not have to pay for it until it sells. I like the idea of not having to pay up front so I can spend more time on the sales/marketing process.

Is there someone who can tell me, by there experience, if there are many DS that we have access to that work it in this way and, if so, was it somewhat smooth flowing setup/process? :D

thanks in advance,
-mike

haus1028
I just started using Link hidden: Login to view and like em. Buying in bulk is where the money is Link hidden: Login to view

WEB STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
EBAY STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
mcorrade
Very nice...This is just what the doctor ordered.... 8)

-mike
:D :D :D

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.