International dropshipper for fashion accessories

20 Sep 14 03:25:12 am

I am a new Salehoo member. I am looking for a dropshipper of clothing and fashion accessories and brand cosmetics as well which ship internationally and offer free shipping. Can you suggest please? Thank you.

Site Admin
22 Sep 14 01:42:03 am
Hi Hilde,

I ran a search on our directory and filtered these suppliers:

General link for dropshippers for accessories:
Link hidden: Login to view

Kachina LLC - Link hidden: Login to view
Scandle LLC - Link hidden: Login to view
Coovy Sports - Link hidden: Login to view
Via Trading Corporation - Link hidden: Login to view

I apologize, I may not be able to filter searches for free shipping but I suggest to visit their sites or ask them directly if they can offer it to you :)

Let me know if this works for you.

Directory Approved Supplier
13 Oct 14 03:40:11 pm
Hi Hilde,

I would like to introduce you to oNecklace. We offer a wide range of personalized jewelry. Feel free to go visit our Link hidden: Login to view. We also offer a dropshipping account, with free shipping worldwide.
Please feel free to contact at Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at