International Dropshippers of shoes and apparel wanted

white-pole
hi,

Can anybody help to tell me where I can get dropshippers, free membership, selling shoes or bag or shirt, good price, and ship internationally
please I am so frustrated after I do so many research...

Thanx for anybody that help

christianmartin05
Try going to the Wholesale Sources 'Search' and type dropship, i found many, i got into one that sells DVDs

white-pole
Hi,

Thanx for the information, I have tried but only found 6. and only 1 of them is clothing, most of them is electronic. The clothing didnot do dropship internationally. :( :( Any otehr suggestion?

Thx

anonymous
hi
try Link hidden: Login to view. they dropship and include ,all top brands, clothing & bags.
also have a look at sp clothing.com. hope this is of some help :wink:

white-pole
Link hidden: Login to view. price is way too high, I dont think I can use them

memiame
Try going to the Wholesale Sources 'Search' and type dropship, i found many, i got into one that sells DVDs

can you share?

jonaam
tHIS COMPANY DO HAVE PRICES.......Link hidden: Login to view
HOW CAN ANYONE MAKE A PROFIT?

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.