Inventory Update with Supplier excel list

19 Jul 13 10:12:32 pm
Hi everyone,

I hope someone help me with this Problem:
I become a list of 600 products from a supplier every 2-3 days as an update to his inventory.
I am dealing with him per dropshipping-methode. Can anyone tell me how to upload this list to my ebay/online shop effectively and what information must the list include? How can I also change the price into mine?
I did some research in google but it seams complicated.
I wonder how some of you deal with this ? How you place the order in your supplier system ?
Do you need any software?

Note: I am talking about 600 - 1000 different products and not just few.

I will be more than happy if someone share with me his experience.

Best Regards

Site Admin
22 Jul 13 02:09:41 am
Hello qwertz,

While reading your post only one thing comes to my mind - Link hidden: Login to view

Turbo Lister is free, easy-to-use software that helps you create multiple item listings all at once on your computer and upload them to eBay. You can download the software from the Link hidden: Login to view.

Turbo Lister is designed for medium- to high-volume sellers.

Hope this helps you with your eBay store's product listings/updates.

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at