Leather products supplier needed, must be able to drop ship to Australia

eas55555
Hi,

I am looking for a drop shipper of leather products (preferably women's jackets) that will drop ship to Australia. I can't seem to find any that aren't outrageously overpriced.

Please help.

satya
Hi,

The following suppliers ship worldwide:

Link hidden: Login to view

If I may ask, have you tried contacting the suppliers first to negotiate on price? The reason I asked is because the best prices are never listed on the wholesalers website. Most suppliers will often tailor their prices to your order. Someone ordering 20 items will get a much better unit price than someone ordering just 10, for example. Note that suppliers will also negotiate better prices with sellers that they have a good relationship with. If you haven't yet, do send them an email asking what the best possible price is that they can give you for the products you wish to buy.

All the best!

Satya
Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
Skyrocket your way to success with your own Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.