Looking for A Dropshipper of Tennis Goods/Cosmetics

drorm
Hello everyone!

I'm looking for a good dropshipper of tennis goods.

Anybody knows one?

Thank you:)

shel2813
Anyone know a good dropshipper for cosmetics and make up?
Many thanks

raiderjake
i dont know of any dropshippers for cosmetics, im sure there is some out there, i just don't deal w/ dropshipping. im sure some1 w/ experience in dropshipping will come along but i just wanted to suggest you check out via trading. they don't dropship but they have pretty low moq's, it wouldnt cost more than a couple hundred bucks to get started. i know you are looking for dropshippers, but thought you might want to check them out if you couldn't find a dropshipper, they have pretty good feedback from the members here.

then again, what do i know about cosmetics, lol

Site Admin
fudjj
I don't drop ship individual pieces, but can also personally supply liquidated cases of cosmetics in that price range. Just PM me for details if you require.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
haydee
Hi

Here are links to suppliers of tennis goods:

Salvage Closeouts - They offer a mixed lot of sporting goods, not just tennis products.

The following are links to highly-rated suppliers of cosmetics and make ups:

Salvage Closeouts also has a wide range of cosmetics to choose from so you might want to check them out, too. If you want more options, you can type in 'cosmetics' in the search box and you will find other suppliers of this product in our directory. You can try other keywords like 'make up', 'beauty products' or the specific brand of the product like L'oreal, MAC or Maybelline.

Hope that helps! :)

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.