Looking for dropshipper that can create my own merchandise

00dkeati
Hi,

I am looking for a dropshipper that lets me create my own merchandise and sell it on ebay. I have been running my shop for a few months and it became really popular unfortunly i was using arts now to create my merchandise, but later found out that the whole thing was a scam leaving me in alot of mess!!

I am looking now for a new suplier which can provide me with ladies watches, handbags, tshirts,

Which all can have my merchandise picture on?

Can anyone help please!!

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi 00dketi,

Planes, one of our site Mods actually offers SaleHoo members a drop shipping service along the lines of what you are looking for I believe.

This link may be helpful to you.

Link hidden: Login to view

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.