Looking for Suppliers

ksmcardle
I've been here a few months and have had some success in getting replies from a few of the suppliers. I started up a new eBay store in hopes of doing dropshipping, but so far i have zero biters with the stuff i currently have. If there's any suppliers out there that are needing new dropshippers, toss me a line and we can discuss business. With the type of store i have, It's pretty open and not limited to specific items.

acever91
Directory Approved Supplier
Can you show us your ebay store? We can provide you right products to sell on eBay. What's more, for eligible eBay sellers, we provide dropshipping service to you, and you pay us AFTER the parcel arrives end-buyers.

Link hidden: Login to view

fashiontiy
ksmcardle wrote:I've been here a few months and have had some success in getting replies from a few of the suppliers. I started up a new eBay store in hopes of doing dropshipping, but so far i have zero biters with the stuff i currently have. If there's any suppliers out there that are needing new dropshippers, toss me a line and we can discuss business. With the type of store i have, It's pretty open and not limited to specific items.

Welcome to visit our website. More products for you!

FashionTIY - One stop wholesale sourcing various fashions
Email: tiy@fashiontiy.com
iOS - Link hidden: Login to view
Android - Link hidden: Login to view

eplight
Hi Ksmcardle,

Hoping we can partner! We recently launched and we’ve had tremendous results so far, and I think our products would do very well on your site.

Our warehouse is located in California & China support worldwide shipping
We are open to worldwide resellers and vendors
We are open to exploring working relationships with fabulous wholesaler, Flash Sale & Private Sale sites, Dropshipping partner like you
Profit margin up to 50%

some of our products:

Thanks
Vlen
web:Link hidden: Login to view

oemexperts
Good morning, i can imagine how frustrating it is when you are emailing a supplier in order to do business wirth them and give them money but emails are not answered. This is one thing that is very important to us at Oem Experts . We always answer. please reach out to us via email Link hidden: Login to view. I will make sure we do our best to help you.

Hope to hear from you soon.

718 859 2220 X201

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how