Making money from dropshipping / wholesaling?

jenj24
Hi
I was wondering if somebody could let me know of a site where they are making money from?
Its just that i am new to ebay selling and have spent the last 3 weeks looking at dropshipping and wholesale sites. I haven't got anywere yet! its just that i see that powersellers on ebay are selling all the products i want to sell for so much cheaper than i could ever sell them for. so i dont see a way that i could make any money.
I dont mind what i sell maybe clothes, jewelry and watches, cameras, diet pills anything really

Anyone know were these powersellers are getting their products from? or anyone have a way of finding suppliers, importers or factories that are willing to sell some stuff for a low price?

tab10us
try starting off small. maybe start selling accessories first such as chargers and batteries. once you get a little bit more money step it up into larger items such as ipods and cell phones.. stuff like that. All of the powersellers on ebay can sell their stuff so cheap because they have tons of money and they can make HUGE orders at a time which gives them a really big discount.

jenj24
thanks for help

ritchy
Yes... tab10us has said the exact thought of mine... Start out small and work your way up. I have recently been selling polo shirts on an auction site making over double what I paid for them... I would love to say the site/company which I was getting them from but sadly they have thrown the towell in...
All you need to do is keep looking around and Im sure you can be a powerseller in the years to come! KEEP ON SEARCHING!. Good luck

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.