16 May 07 02:59:05 am

I was wondering if you can receive even better prices on items and shipping once you join the dropshipping program on If not, how is it that people make any money on some products present on the site, i.e. the xbox 360 has a wholesale price of $339.74 and shipping costs of $91.72. That comes to a grand total of $431.46. U.S. retail for this product is $400.00.....can anyone give me any insight on this issue? Would selling them to UK customers, as well as other European customers be more profitable? Thanks!

Free Member
17 May 07 02:13:23 am
Mk offers discounts for volume purchases. But you have to contact them to work out the best deal.
And any items shipped from china are generally more expensive.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at