Wholesale & eBay Forum Drop Shippers & Drop Shipping Mountain View Movies review is wrong

Mountain View Movies review is wrong

privendo
Free Member
You've just sent us a detailed review about: www.mountainviewmovies.com
Within that review you're repeating again and again that this supplier has a dropshipping program.... well? according to their site - they are specifically DON'T! Please check this vital information again with them.

richelle_salehoo1
Site Admin
You've just sent us a detailed review about: www.mountainviewmovies.com
Within that review you're repeating again and again that this supplier has a dropshipping program.... well? according to their site - they are specifically DON'T! Please check this vital information again with them.

Hi privendo,

I'm sorry I'm a bit confused as to what message or review youa re referrring to, kindly clarify.

The profile page for MountainViewMovies.com is updated and they do NOT dropship, they are listed as a wholesaler. Although they did dropship sometime ago.

Link hidden: Login to view

Cheers :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

privendo
Free Member
I'm referring to this review:

planes
That review is an old review and should be updated. At one point MVM did offer a dropship program which they ended a couple of years ago.

privendo
Free Member
It was sent to all members today :)

richelle_salehoo1
Site Admin
I'm referring to this review:

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, privendo. I have forwarded a request to have this review updated :)

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

What's Hot on the Forum:

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how