My Ebay store and dropshipping

kachampong
Hi
Please I started selling on ebay doing dropshipping.
Can someone please check my listing and tell me what Im soing wrong.
Link hidden: Login to view is link to my ebay store.

Thank you

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Kwaku and welcome to the forum

What makes you think you are doing something wrong?

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
kachampong
Thank you for your responded
Please did you check my store I started selling about 3 weeks now and I want to know if by looking at it .
there will be any advices.
please do you have a list of drop shipper : home, garden & tools,video games.
who do not ask for tax id and also shipping worldwide.
We great price for to be able to make money on ebay.

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Kwaku,

The listings themselves like ok to me, good clean and easy to read, good descriptions and so on. Excellent feedback, although you do seem to be getting a very low ratio of responses. I would suggest that you end a little friendly reminder to people who don't leave feedback after a couple of weeks, just to try and convert more feedback for your effort.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
carattop
Hello There - Congrats on your ebay store. I think the images look great. I noticed something off the bat though. I clicked on your 1st product. Patch work 7 piece queen set (Link hidden: Login to view) .....Your list price seems to be $85 + Free Shipping

And when I scrolled down further you would have noticed ads from ebay that reads" People who viewed its item also viewed" - There I noticed a comparable product similar to yours for $49.99 + Free shipping (Link hidden: Login to view)

This could be one of the issues that your pricing is not competitive enough to entice buyers.

Bharath Balakrishnan
Ebay Store - Link hidden: Login to view
Founder - Link hidden: Login to view
DBA Great Minds, Texas
info@kukucloset.com
giovanfaro
Hi Kachampong I like your eBay store! Who's your supplyer?
Thanks.
Best Regards!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.