Fall September Special
Wholesale & eBay Forum Drop Shippers & Drop Shipping Nearby Express - has anyone dealt with this supplier?

Nearby Express - has anyone dealt with this supplier?

kcb
Free Member
Has anyone had any dealings with Nearby Express, they seem legit and really interesting electronics! Also does anyone think it would be a good idea when I finally get my store and website up and running to bypass eBay completely. It is a really high traffic site but also extremely competitive, might I have better luck starting slow with some other places. Appreciate your time! :)

richelle_salehoo1
Site Admin
Hi kcb,

Nearby Express is one of our recently added suppliers, but like all our suppliers they have been pre-screened to ensure that our members are dealing with a safe and reliable supplier.

Being new in the directory, they currently do not have any reviews in their profile page. But here's a link with 3 very positive reviews are their service and products - Link hidden: Login to view

Also their rep, Shirley is usually on the forum every now and then :)

If you're are confident you can get the needed traffic to your website then you don't have to sell on eBay. Selling on eBay is actually not a requirement rather it is often recommended as a means of generating additional traffic and exposure.

Hope this helps, cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

nearbyexpress1
Has anyone had any dealings with Nearby Express, they seem legit and really interesting electronics! Also does anyone think it would be a good idea when I finally get my store and website up and running to bypass EBAY completely. It is a really high traffic site but also extremely competitive, might I have better luck starting slow with some other places. Appreciate your time! :)

Hi Kcb,

This is Shirley from Nearbyexpress. I'm happy to hear that you are interest in our business. Yes, Nearby Express is a china based Trading company. we have warehoues in China ,California and Germany. so I think we can give you a good support to your business. Pls kindly check our website: www.nearbyexpress.com for more details. Or contact me at: shirley@nearbyexpress.com

Any comments, pls contact me!

Looking forward to doing business with you!

Shirley:-)

richelle_salehoo1
Site Admin
Hi Shirley,

Thanks for addressing the post :) Hope you can foster a good business relationship with kcb!

All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

gadgets-amp-me
I checked out their website. Most of the items listed are "OUT OF STOCK"

I do dropshipping. Will they accept single order? Also there is a wishlist for restocking asking for quantity.

Does anyone here already have dealings? I checked the review with supposed positive comments, but the comments came from NEARBY EXPRESS itself.

richelle_salehoo1
Site Admin
Hi gadgets&me,

The review was not written by Nearby Express but by our resident PowerSeller Reviewer - Link hidden: Login to view

You might also want t email them directly to have your questions addressed.

All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how