Need an international re-shipper

starrychloe
I drop ship children's bikes and am looking for a US re-shipper and package forwarding for international customers. I would like to ship to the re-shipper, who then ships it to the customer and takes care of all customs and duties. I would like to have the customer pre-pay for all taxes so they are not stuck with a surprise bill. Who do you recommend?

Site Admin
rachel_ramos
Hello Chloe,

Here are some suppliers that you may want to go about checking:

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps.

starrychloe
I don't need suppliers. I already have suppliers. I need a re-shipper. My suppliers won't ship internationally. I could ship them to my house and re-ship them. That's what the previous owner did. But I want to out source that. And I want someone to be able to handle all the customs and duties so the customer doesn't get any rude surprises.

Site Admin
fudjj
Working on a solution for you at the moment Chloe, you should be hearing from someone who can help very shortly.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

fm1234
Hi Chloe,

Sent you some details via PM.

Frank

"Failure is not when you fall down. Failure is when you don't get back up."

--J.J. Luna
Site Admin
fudjj
Thanks Frank

Chloe, Frank and myself have been business partners now for the past 3 years so I have no hesitation in recommending him to provide you or anyone else with the US forwarding service your require.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

starrychloe
Hi Frank, I did not hear back from you. Does that mean you are not interested?

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.