New Age Products - Dropshippers Needed


tania2
Full Member
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 19 Jan 17
  • Karma:
19 Jan 17 07:52:41 pm
G'day all.

I am having trouble finding a business who a) sells new age products and b) Dropships to Australia.

Is anyone able to assist?

Thanks In Advance :)


Last edited by shane_salehoo on 2 Feb 17 05:12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SEO

shane_salehoo
Site Admin
  • Posts: 690
  • Joined: 10 Jun 14
  • Karma:
2 Feb 17 05:12:59 pm
Hello,

By New Age Products, are you referring to this brand? Link hidden: Login to view


benvenuti.desiree
Full Member
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 06 Aug 18
  • Karma:
6 Aug 18 03:37:42 am
shane_salehoo wrote:Hello,

By New Age Products, are you referring to this brand? Link hidden: Login to view



This is not New Age (the category)... I too am looking for a New Age/ Metaphysical supplier and am not having much luck.


spellfireinc
Full Member
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 06 Mar 20
  • Karma:
9 May 20 11:18:01 am
I am desperate to find metaphysical, wiccan, pagan suppliers, and that is why I joined salehoo. I've only found 2 wholesalers to work with, and I can't find anyone selling crystals, candles etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have already found zenandmeow.com and rivervillage.com
Both are great, but I'd like a larger variety to choose from!

HELP! :)


rsvpcarine
Full Member
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 28 Jul 20
  • Karma:
3 Oct 20 05:38:47 am
spellfireinc wrote:I am desperate to find metaphysical, wiccan, pagan suppliers, and that is why I joined salehoo. I've only found 2 wholesalers to work with, and I can't find anyone selling crystals, candles etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have already found zenandmeow.com and rivervillage.com
Both are great, but I'd like a larger variety to choose from!

HELP! :)


Are you based in Australia? I am looking too for worldwide sales however I am in Australia and feel I need somewhere based in Asia or here to reduce shipping costs


rsvpcarine
Full Member
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 28 Jul 20
  • Karma:
3 Oct 20 05:44:57 am
tania2 wrote:G'day all.

I am having trouble finding a business who a) sells new age products and b) Dropships to Australia.

Is anyone able to assist?

Thanks In Advance :)



Hi Tanya
I know you posted this a while ago .. I was wondering if you managed to track down a good reliable drop shipper. I am in the same boat, I find they are all huge shipping costs
Thank you


 

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how